Since the beginning of time, humans have searched for a way to know how to be happy.
Nowadays, scientific studies give us an answer through different practices and tricks we can apply to our daily lives.
But if we already have something scientific in place, why do we still not know how to be happy?
Happiness is a temporary feeling. It’s impossible to learn how to be happy constantly because if you don’t know sorrow, you simply can’t appreciate happiness.
Also, what makes you happy wouldn’t necessarily work for someone else.
2002 Nobel Prize winner Daniel Kahneman affirms that long-lasting rewards are found in satisfaction instead. This can be attained by achieving goals and creating the life you want.
- Think about being in a job you like that fulfills you and brings you personal and financial satisfaction.
- Imagine being surrounded by people you love who accept you for how you are and value you, your ideas, and your actions.
- Picture yourself healthy, strong, and full of energy for all the activities you want to engage in.
Finding satisfaction means having countless moments of happiness at work, relationships, health, and any other aspects of your life.
Therefore, satisfaction is the true secret of how to be happy.
What is happiness in life?
So now the question shifts to: How can you find satisfaction?
Let’s remember what we stated above about happiness: it is different for every one of us!
So the first step is to find what it means for you! What are your goals? What is your vision?
You know, a long time ago, I was restlessly searching for happiness. I was in a meaningless job with no prospects, even though I worked twice as hard as others. Plus, my life was falling apart in front of my eyes, all my relationships were failing, and my health was a disaster.
Pillars of satisfaction and success
After years of studying and researching, I found the secret to happiness and satisfaction. I discovered the 4 pillars of satisfaction and success:
- Purpose. Finding and following your life purpose brings immense energy and motivation beyond anything you’ve experienced.
- Success mindset. This mental state leads you to accomplish all your goals independently of anything that happens around you.
- Positive relationships. Surround yourself with people who value you and support you for who you are.
- Leadership. We all rely on others, and being a leader means positively guiding and influencing those around you.
These 4 pillars have the power to transform your life, as they have changed mine and that of many others.
You’ll shift your mind and learn how to be happy by achieving your goals and creating the life you’ve always wanted.
Take your first step to find your happiness
Start today and get free access to the first pillar of my Career Accelerator Blueprint: Purpose, where you’ll find the four types of questions my clients and I use to define success right now.
Click here and begin your journey with the Personal Purpose Blueprint today!