Are you ready to have a life and workplace you love?
Are you tired of working hard and getting less than you want?
Do you sometimes feel stuck, frustrated, angry, resigned, or cynical?
Is giving in, forcing, or making excuses no longer working for you?
It’s time to create long overdue change in your work, business, and life!
I’m Dylan Cornelius, And I’m A Passionate Creator Of:
- Sustainable Change. I empower people and build teams that deliver lasting results.
- Adventure. I love smashing barriers and doing what hasn’t been done before. Yesterday’s limitation is tomorrow’s memory.
- Partnership. I create fantastic relationships with other high performers.
What I Do
I help business people get laser focused on exactly what they want to do in their businesses and lives, create specific, detailed action plans to deliver the results they want, re-invent their lifestyles and business systems to powerfully support getting those results, and master the skills necessary to sustain the results — all in 10 sessions over 4 months.
My mission is to support business people and aspiring business people to have work, businesses, and lives they love.
Our approach will leverage:
- Two decades of innovation management experience, building products and leading change for Fortune 500 companies including Oracle, IBM, Accenture, Deloitte Consulting, Ross Stores, Best Buy, CVS, and Dun & Bradstreet. Supported by Psychology and MBA degrees, plus project management and information security certifications.
- A decade training and coaching people to breakthrough results in their own lives, including weight and fitness, job and career, relationships and effectiveness, satisfaction and decision-making. Supported by a thousand more hours of education and another certification.
- My own experience creating innovative, lasting change in my life, as the first in my family to graduate from college and graduate school, to get a “good, corporate job”, lose and keep off over 50 pounds (the second time), overcome addiction (again, the second time was the charm), become an award-winning age group runner in middle-age, overcome significant financial hurdles (without bankruptcy), buy and sell real estate for outrageous returns, and own and operate my own small businesses.