How to Get Rid of Your Weight Problem Forever
- If you suffer from excess weight…
- if you wish you could still fit your old clothes, or you can’t enjoy your former range of motion and activities…
- if you fear your health situation may lead to more prescriptions, diabetes, heart attacks, or worse…
You can lose weight and keep it off — Forever
And you need to realize, there is a cost to not dealing with this…
If You Ignore It, It Just Gets Worse
What most people do when facing weight management issues is unsustainable diets, uninspiring exercise routines, unhealthy cleanses, over-the-counter pills, meal-in-a-box plans, even costly and luxurious fat farms and camps. But for most people, none of that works.
- All of these work for a time — until you try to live your life without them.
- None of these offers a sustainable plan that works across your whole life, with everyone you know, everywhere you go.
- Most importantly, none of these addresses the “inner obstacles” that keep you overeating and fat.
And what happens if you just do nothing? If you just keep doing what you’ve been doing?
- You give up and continue gaining weight: you don’t take the opportunity you have now.
- Quality of life declines, risk of disabling and fatal illnesses increases as you age.
- You may spend a depressing amount of time and money at the doctor’s office and the pharmacy.
How I lost weight and kept it off.
I’ve got an answer that works. Here’s the story:
My name is Dylan Cornelius, and I’ve lost over 100 pounds.
The first time I lost weight, it was an accident…
When I graduated college, I was fat, and I was broke.
I needed to buy a larger pant size, painfully buttoning each morning, feeling the cutting around my waist when I sat down.
- But I wasn’t gonna buy another pair of pants because I couldn’t afford it, and I was big enough.
- I had $14 a week for lunch after student loans, credit card payments, rent, limited groceries, and a new car payment.
- I didn’t even have money to buy beer!
I had to lose weight, and I did.
- My meager lunch diet of two street tacos (or a simple, homemade meat and cheese sandwich) and water,
- My limited dinner diet of roasted chicken and broccoli (or macaroni and cheese with tuna fish),
- My restricted alcohol consumption, and a very active white-collar job where I walked miles every day, back and forth, up and down a long, narrow office,
…helped me lose 65 pounds that year.
I looked in the mirror one evening and realized I was scrawny!
At 5’11” and 145 pounds, I altered a beautiful, formerly GIANT navy dress suit to fit my new, lower weight. It was cheaper than buying a new one!
Thankfully, by that time, my income had gone up and my payments had fallen.
I began eating more.
What’s the point?
When we focus and create a life that supports weight loss (even if we’re not aware of it), weight falls off while we’re not even paying attention.
Just as we grow heavier over time … without even noticing it…sustainable weight loss works the same way, gradually, and permanently.
…but before success is inevitable, you know the story…
I hadn’t learned the secret of sustainable weight loss.
In The Rush Of Life, I Gained All The Weight Back…
- Family, career, debt, mortgage, stress,
- Too much coffee, fast food, entire bags of chips at one sitting,
- Reckless abandon, no time for health or fitness. No exercise — ever: a long walk was when I couldn’t find a spot next to the store entrance,
Careening down the road of life…
- Mouthful by mouthful, day by day,
- Months became years, and
14 years later I was obese — again.
Round 2. No More Accidents. The Road To My Ideal Weight.
My company had a Wellness Rewards program. They literally paid me to get a physical examination every year.
- At my first exam, my doctor said I “could stand to lose a few pounds” or we might have to consider medication for my growing Cholesterol level. I resented her for it, and I asked for a specific number.
- I didn’t believe I needed to lose more than 20 pounds, even after she showed me the chart, which indicated 30 pounds was just a good start. It would barely squeeze me into the “Normal” weight range.
- The next year, every single metabolic number in my annual blood test was a point or two worse…in the unhealthy direction.
That got my attention.
I recalled the uncomfortable and unhealthy aging, and premature deaths, of young, overweight grandparents, and parents of friends.
- High blood pressure, high cholesterol, high triglycerides.
- Type 2 diabetes.
- A fistful of medications at every meal.
- Heart attacks
- A grandfather so crippled by years of strokes, he had lost the use of speech (he was so frustrated…), and he confusedly called all his daughters by the same name.
I was scared and motivated. I knew I needed to lose weight.
- I bought a bike and started exercising 3 days a week.
- In a few months, my mileage went from 3 miles to well over 20 per ride.
- Yet, I came home one evening from a ride, sweaty on a hot afternoon, and I knew I would die young and fat if that was all there was to health and fitness.
Meanwhile, I read books, looked for free advice on the internet, counted calories, and watched every bite.
I needed more.
I Learned The “Secret” Of Losing Weight And Sustaining Permanent Weight Loss
Through my education and career as a Fortune 500 change leader, I’ve spent my life creating and sustaining change in people’s lives. I’ve distilled it down to the “9 P’s of Transformation”.
In a nutshell, it’s a means of scientifically assessing and strategically organizing your life, so the overall system supports you in reaching your goal and then sustaining your result indefinitely.
The 9 P’s of Transformation
We break the 9P’s down into 3 phases:
- Plan your Product
- Plot your Path
- Perform and Produce
It Worked For These People, And It Will Work For You
Here’s what it did for me…
I learned to conquer:
- all the reasons not to bother, (and just sit on the couch with another bag of Doritos instead).
- late night, uncontrollable “cravings”.
- feeling “hungry all the time”, through months of weight loss.
After I gave up cycling just for fitness, I raised the stakes, took up competitive triathlon, became a runner, eventually completed 5 marathons, and became an award-winning age-group athlete!
When I found what really motivated me and raised the stakes from “health and fitness” to “finishing a triathlon”, I kept losing weight and never looked back.
And it’s not just me.
Sandy overcame what she believed might be an ice cream addiction, reckless binges, overwhelming mood swings, and a reputation as a “hangry B.” She did it by identifying and overcoming her thoughts of being stuck and helpless, chose to stop suffering, then created and managed eating and movement plans that fit HER lifestyle and preferences. Sandy is not an athlete and “will NEVER be an athlete.”
Larry lost 50 pounds, ran his first marathon at age 55, and went on to build an amazing set of six-pack abs. While this was going on, he also found the inner strength and confidence to stop tolerating his boss’s misbehavior at work. He did it all when he began looking at the areas he could control, and then staying focused in that sweet spot. While he’s not as cash-rich as he’d dreamed, he retired 7 years ahead of schedule, and he now travels the world (he was home 12 weeks last year), spending lots of time with his friends and family, especially his daughters and grandchildren.
Finally, It’s Your Turn
When you get the Finally Thin Forever system today, you’ll get the key to…
- Redefine yourself as a thin person who eats for health and fitness, and is a role model for health and fitness for others (or whatever motivates YOU).
- See the hidden obstacles that stop you and keep you fat. As Larry learned, they also stop you from having your best life.
- Build skills that enable you to crush those hidden obstacles like soup crackers, and have Power in any situation.
- Create habits and a lifestyle where people you know and places you visit support you being your best you.
- Define and execute eating, movement, and life management plans that enable you to reach your goals in a way that fits your preferences and ability.
Keep It Off
Be the person you know yourself to be
Wear the clothes you really want to wear
Enjoy *ALL* the activities you want to enjoy
It all comes as part of the Finally Thin Forever program.
And you are 100% safe to try this out. That’s all I’m suggesting. Schedule your first call absolutely free. Let’s chat for 45 minutes to see how it can work for you. If it does, you’ll be delighted – and I think that’s exactly what’s about to happen. If for some reason you’re not delighted with a personalized plan that gives you permanent Power to Lose weight, Keep it off, Be the person you know yourself to be, Wear the clothes you really want to wear, and Enjoy *ALL* the activities you want to enjoy, then just let me know at the end of the call – and you have no further obligation.
It’s Decision Time
You have a choice to make: Do what you’ve been doing (or worse, do nothing at all). You know where that will lead. Is that really where you want to go?
Take a new action, and get a new result.
Finally get to your ideal weight, and stay there with ease, once and for all.
Which do you really want for yourself?
Here’s what to do now…
Schedule your first call absolutely free. Let’s chat for 45 minutes and see how it can work for you.