This can work for anybody who:
- Has a 12th-grade education.
- Is willing to read and write short lessons and assignments.
- Is fed up with “the way it is”.
- Believes they deserve better results and is not sure how to get them.
- Will read simple lessons, do simple homework assignments, and keep pushing forward to get what they want.
- Is willing to take part 100% and be supported by others.
- Is willing to take responsibility for their own results.
You will love this program and the results you get, if you:
- Are ready and willing to do anything to get different results.
- Enjoy creative writing and learning new ideas.
- Are ready to overcome fear, uncertainty, self-doubt, or self-criticism.
- Have been frustrated in the past by rigid programs that tell you there is only one way to get a result.
- Are looking for a personalized approach to solve real, ongoing problems and pursue real opportunities in your own life.
- Appreciate a positive environment and social support.
- Are willing to take part 100%, no matter what.
You are probably not a good fit for this program if you:
- Prefer excuses over action.
- Believe accountability is about blame and forcefulness.
- “Never finish anything, and this time is unlikely to be any different.”
- Prefer blame and finger-pointing to simple actions.
- Expect somebody else to do it for you.
- Don’t trust anybody to help you — they haven’t yet, why would they start now?
- Have never invested in yourself and are not about to start now.