Transform Your Business. Produce Your Possibility.
- 8 PM Central
I. 2 minutes each (7:00-7:10)
1 minute – 90 seconds Wins of the week. Socially acceptable way to share testimonials. Testimony time. Couple minutes.
- Be done by 7:10 pm
II. Hot Seat (7:10-7:45)
One or two people bring a succinctly described problem, challenge, or opportunity for group feedback, with little story. Then be quiet and listen to group feedback instead of defending or justifying.
If someone just wants to share but not get feedback it may be reflective of something big is happening they don’t want to talk about.
If it has too much story it may not be the right question to talk about.
III. Next Steps (7:45-7:55)
- Plan for next week.
- Current challenge.
IV. Close (7:55-8:00)
Gratitude. What you got out of today’s meeting and the past week of progress in this area.
- give feedback with the “sandwich” method.
- be 100% engaged, interested, curious, learning, sharing, and teaching.
- Read OYFOL and watch for C.U.B. (Compelling and/or Confusing, Unbelievable, Boring).
- Watch for effective and complete use of PASTOR framework.
- Share results and updates during the week by email and get feedback from others about it.
- Commit to miss no more than theee weeks in a row or you may be disinvited.
- Record with Loom for archiving.
Upcoming Hot Seats
- October 17 Bob 25 minute new subject.
- October 24 Bob 10 minute review. Dylan 25 minute new subject.
- October 31 Dylan 10 minute review. Janet 25 minute new subject.
- November 7 Janet 10 minute review. Janet 25 minute new subject.
- November 14 Janet 10 minute review. Jane 25 minute new subject.
- November 21 Janet 10 minute review. Dylan 25 minute new subject. (No Jane).
- November 28 Dylan 10 minute review. Janet 25 minute new subject.
- December 4 Janet 10 minute review. Jane 25 minute new subject.
- December 11 Jane 10 minute review. Dylan 25 minute new subject.
- December 18 Dylan 10 minute review. Janet 25 minute new subject.
- December 25 Janet 10 minute review. Jane 25 minute new subject.
1 of 3 products
Past Hot Seats
Who are you?
Jeff Goins Intentional Blog
John Lee Dumas Entrepreneur on Fire
What role will you play?
- Millionaire Master Plan
- What’s your online business role?
- What’s your entrepreneur job title?
- How to Write a Bio that Convinces Readers You’re Their Personal Superhero
Who will you serve?
Forget about Your Elevator Pitch: Learn to SNAP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKlWq1ikoVs&feature=youtu.be
Go to 6:54 to see what SNAP is and then got to 26:17 -28:40 to see the magic this lady weaves out of a scattered pitch to make it shine.
How will you help them?
Minimal viable outcome from Mirasee Coursebuilders Laboratory Module 2, Lesson 11
What is your Minimum viable product? Test it in your market (with the people you will serve).
- Lean Startup
- Course Builders Laboratory
- Consulting 101
Get your First Follower
Automated: Long Form Sales Letter with the PASTOR Method
Online-to-in-person: Jeff Walker Product Launch Formula
- PrePreLaunch series
- PreLaunch series
- Launch sequence for each product
- Seed Launch
- Internal Launch
- JV Launch