Copywriting Mastermind Group
- 5PM Pacific
- 7 PM Central
- 8PM Eastern
I. 2 minutes each (7:00-7:10)
1 minute – 90 seconds Wins of the week. Socially acceptable way to share testimonials. Testimony time. Couple minutes.
- Be done by 7:10 pm
II. Hot Seat (7:10-7:45)
One or two people bring a succinctly described problem, challenge, or opportunity for group feedback, with little story. Then be quiet and listen to group feedback instead of defending or justifying.
If someone just wants to share but not get feedback it may be reflective of something big is happening they don’t want to talk about.
If it has too much story it may not be the right question to talk about.
III. Next Steps (7:45-7:55)
- Plan for next week.
- Current challenge.
- Prayer requests.
IV. Close (7:55-8:00)
Gratitude, Close with a prayer. What you got out of today’s meeting and the past week of progress in this area.
- give feedback with the “sandwich” method.
- be 100% engaged, interested, curious, learning, sharing, and teaching.
- Read OYFOL and watch for C.U.B. (Compelling and/or Confusing, Unbelievable, Boring).
- Watch for effective and complete use of PASTOR framework.
- Share results and updates during the week by email and get feedback from others about it.
- Commit to miss no more than theee weeks in a row or you may be disinvited.
- Record with Loom for archiving. Distribute archives by email. Put archives below.
Upcoming Hot Seats
- November 7 Carrie 10 minute review. Hal 25 minute new subject.
- November 14 Hal 10 minute review. Antoine 25 minute new subject.
- November 21 Hal 10 minute review. Dylan 25 minute new subject. (No Carrie or Antoine.)
- November 28 Dylan 10 minute review. Hal 25 minute new subject. (No Carrie.)
- December 5 Hal 10 minute review. Carrie 25 minute new subject.
- December 12 Carrie 10 minute review. Antoine 25 minute new subject.
- December 19 Antoine 10 minute review. Dylan 25 minute new subject.
- December 26 Dylan 10 minute review. Hal 25 minute new subject.
Purple Pony Power
Logline: I help busy professionals with seemingly insurmountable goals overcome their hidden obstacles, define a workable path to success, and start doing the right things immediately, so they can achieve in months what they believed might be impossible or could take take years to accomplish.
Brief CTA: Plan your Purpose. Plot your Path. Perform and Produce.
How: Use the 10 P’s of Transformation to deliver the results you want — right now.
Finally Thin Forever
Logline: I help busy professionals who have never lost weight and kept it off see and overcome their hidden obstacles, use the 10 P’s of Transformation to create a lifestyle that supports their ideal weight, and have a say in their wight, fitness status, and health consequences for the rest of their life, starting right now.
Brief CTA: Plan your Product. Plot your Path. Perform and Produce.
How: Use the 10 P’s of Transformation to lose weight and keep it off forever — right now.
- Change is still possible
- Finally Thin Forever
- Rapid Diet Transformation
- “New Directions” Planning Guide
- Relationship Planning Guide
Fix Your Relationship
Home School Arts Accelerator
Past Hot Seats
- Dylan July 11
- Antoine July 18
- Pat July 25
- Dylan August 1 (filling in for Hal)
- Carrie August 8
- Hal August 15
- Antoine August 22
- Missed meeting August 29
- Pat September 5
- Pat September 12
- September 19 Antoine 10 minute review. Dylan 25 minute new subject.
- September 26 Dylan 10 minute review. Carrie 25 minute new subject.
- October 3 Carrie 10 minute review. Hal 25 minute new subject.
- October 10 Hal 10 minute review. Antoine 25 minute new subject.
- October 17 Antoine 10 minute review. Dylan 25 minute new subject.
- October 24 Dylan 10 minute review. Carrie 25 minute new subject.
- October 31 Skip
Who are you?
Jeff Goins Intentional Blog
John Lee Dumas Entrepreneur on Fire
What role will you play?
- Millionaire Master Plan
- What’s your online business role?
- What’s your entrepreneur job title?
- How to Write a Bio that Convinces Readers You’re Their Personal Superhero
Who will you serve?
Forget about Your Elevator Pitch: Learn to SNAP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKlWq1ikoVs&feature=youtu.be
Go to 6:54 to see what SNAP is and then go to 26:17 -28:40 to see the magic this lady weaves out of a scattered pitch to make it shine.
How will you help them?
Minimal viable outcome from Mirasee Coursebuilders Laboratory Module 2, Lesson 11
What is your Minimum viable product? Test it in your market (with the people you will serve).
Get your First Follower
Automated: Long Form Sales Letter with the PASTOR Method
Online-to-in-person: Jeff Walker Product Launch Formula
- PrePreLaunch series
- PreLaunch series
- Launch sequence for each product
- Seed Launch
- Internal Launch
- JV Launch
Photo by Alexandre Croussette on Unsplash