Use a project framework to:
- create laser-like focus on exactly what you want in fitness, relationships and at work,
- re-invent yourself, your lifestyle, and your work life to powerfully support getting and sustaining those results,
- devise workable action plans to deliver the results, and
- master the skills necessary to build and sustain the results.
3 Phases and 9 P’s of Transformation:
- Plan your Purpose.
- Give yourself permission,
- Create a dashboard,
- Prepare to have fun,
- Reveal your written and unwritten, formal and informal policies. Rewrite those that hinder success.
- Purpose – Clarify your purpose.
- Plot your Path.
- Product – Define measurable outcomes.
- People – Name your stakeholders. See how they will help or hinder you. Create your team and a plan to manage it.
- Places – Name your environments. See how they will help or hinder you. Create a plan to manage your environment.
- Plans – Define actions that will move people and places to support success in your initiative.
- Perform and Produce.
- Practice – Execute plans. Take actions. Assess results. Modify plans. Repeat.
- Perform – See measurable progress. Measure it. Celebrate!
- Produce – Experience meaningful, lasting results. Enjoy. Repeat!
The framework enables anyone to quickly learn, use, and personalize fundamentals of sustainable change from:
- Management of Innovation: apply tools used by successful innovators to accelerate change, fail small and fast, and create a system that reinforces continuous improvement.
- Agile Product Development: define desired outcomes and goals, then iterate to find an optimal path.
- Strategic Intervention Coaching: practical and effective forms of strategic action and communication from a variety of disciplines, including psychology, neurolinguistics, strategy, diplomacy, negotiation, and others.
- Neuroscience: learn some biological bases of human thought and behavior, and how to apply them to your advantage.
- Ontology and Phenomenology: see where your interpretation of reality is not based on facts, and rewire your world view where it’s been holding you back.