Long-standing myths about meal timing and portion size are keeping you fat!
- Wouldn’t it be great to finally see and overcome the pitfalls that trap you in perpetual diet and weight problems?
- Are you ready to be confident, powerful, and satisfied where food is concerned?
- Are you willing to stop suffering where diet, weight, and health are concerned?
Too many eating and weight loss programs are confusing…unworkable…or unsustainable.
The propaganda war between the medical and fitness sectors has led to thousands of published opinions about food and weight management.
Nobody has time to read them all, but one thing is for sure:
Many of these opinions are contradictory, confusing, and sometimes, just plain wrong.
It’s easy to give up, feeling overwhelmed, like there’s no point even trying.
There is a better way!
Human biology really is simple, well understood, and predictable.
However, it’s not intuitive.
Suffering and starvation are unnecessary.
Suffering and starvation are not only unnecessary, you already know they don’t work!
I’m not saying it’s going to be easy.
I am saying, with all the love in the world, your best thinking, and the best information you’ve found so far, is what got you here now.
It’s actually pretty simple.
It’s not hard, but it’s not always easy.
- It’s going to take a commitment to see things through a new lens.
- It will require an honest assessment of your thoughts and behaviors.
Open yourself to a new way of doing things.
You will have to be open to making a change. Just one.
Then you’ll have to pay attention to the results of that change.
Then you’ll have to make another change.
Once you’re in action and getting results, it gets easier and easier.
It’s actually pretty simple.
Are you ready to take the first step?
Stop suffering in confusion, misunderstanding, and misinformation.
This 6-week course will:
- guide you through the biggest mistakes people make when managing their weight-loss and eating programs,
- give you simple tools and techniques you can apply in your own life, starting today,
- help you get confidently on the path to your personalized eating plan and ideal weight,
- support you to create and sustain habits that will permanently support your ideal weight and fitness level, and
- leave you with newfound confidence, power, and satisfaction around food and diet management.
Here’s what it includes
Week 1 (Intro and Overview):
Week 2 (Manage Moodiness):
Week 3 (Manage Mindset):
Week 4 (Overcome Cravings):
Week 5 (Overcome Binges):
Finally, Week 6 (Maintenance):
Plus, if you sign up now
Receive absolutely free:
- 1 private strategy session. Let’s look at your experience in this area, see what’s been holding you back, and identify simple, specific things you can do to have a breakthrough in your confidence, power, and habits around food.
- 1 group coaching session. Join other course participants, ask questions, share concerns, and receive support midway through your course.
- 1 private retrospective session. Let’s review your progress in the program, see what worked and what didn’t, and identify more new actions you can take toward your ideal weight and individualized eating plan.
This is a limited time offer.
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain
I guarantee you will have a breakthrough in your relationship with food and weight management.
The choice is yours
Now you stand at a crossroads.
To your left: the same rocky road you know so well, strewn with traps and pitfalls. You know where it leads…
Aren’t you ready for a new direction?
To your right: a clear path, travelled by others, to new habits, a new future, new confidence, freedom, power, and satisfaction.
Which path will you choose?
What have you got to lose?
- Woman using laptop: Photo by Christina Morillo via pexels.com. Link.
- Person using mouse: Photo by MARVIN TOLENTINO on Unsplash. Link.
- A path diverges in the woods: Photo by Oliver Roos on Unsplash. Link.
- Woman using phone: Photo by rawpixel on Unsplash. Link.
- Woman before and after weight loss: Photo by shutterstock.