Long-standing myths are keeping you fat!
- Wouldn’t it be great to finally see and overcome the pitfalls that trap you in perpetual diet and weight problems?
- Are you ready to be confident, powerful, and satisfied where food is concerned?
- Are you willing to stop suffering where diet, weight, and health are concerned?
Too many eating and weight loss programs are confusing…unworkable…or unsustainable.
The propaganda war between the medical and fitness sectors has led to thousands of published opinions about food and weight management.
Nobody has time to read them all, but one thing is for sure:
Many of these opinions are contradictory, confusing, and sometimes, just plain wrong.
It’s easy to give up, feeling overwhelmed, like there’s no point even trying.
There is a better way!
Human biology really is simple, well understood, and predictable.
However, it’s not intuitive.
Suffering and starvation are not only unnecessary — they’re counter-productive.
Suffering and starvation are not only unnecessary, you already know they don’t work!
By placing your body into a metabolic decline, starvation through the day reduces your body’s healthy calorie-burning mechanisms.
Further, by driving yourself into starvation, the rebound effect — inevitable late-night gorging far beyond your caloric need — is virtually assured.
It’s Time to Learn New Habits
I’m not saying it’s going to be easy.
I am saying, with all the love in the world, your best thinking, and the best information you’ve found so far, is what got you here now.
You can do this!
It’s actually pretty simple.
It won’t always be easyx, but it’s definitely not hard.
- It’s going to take a commitment to see things through a new filter.
- It will require an honest assessment of your thoughts and behaviors.
Open yourself to a new way of doing things.
You will have to be open to making a change. Just one.
Then, pay attention to the results of that change.
Then, make an adjustment, or make another change.
Once you’re in action and getting results, it gets easier and easier.
It’s actually pretty simple.
Are you ready to take the first step?
Stop suffering in confusion, misunderstanding, and misinformation.
This 6-week course will:
- Guide you through the biggest mistakes people make when managing their weight-loss and eating programs, so you can stop making mistakes and start losing sustainably.
- Give you simple tools and techniques you can apply in your own life, starting today, so you can begin seeing results quickly.
- Help you get confidently on the path to your personalized eating plan and ideal weight, so you can begin living life by your rules.
- Support you to create and sustain habits that will permanently support your ideal weight and fitness level, so you get in control and stay in control, once and for all.
- Leave you with newfound confidence, power, and satisfaction around food and diet management, because you deserve it!
Here’s what it includes:
Week 1 (Intro and Overview):
Week 2 (Manage Moodiness):
Week 3 (Manage Mindset):
Week 4 (Overcome Cravings):
Week 5 (Overcome Binges):
Finally, Week 6 (Maintenance):
Plus, if you sign up now
Receive absolutely free:
- 1 private strategy session. Let’s look at your experience in this area, see what’s been holding you back, and identify simple, specific things you can do to have a breakthrough in your confidence, power, and habits around food.
- 1 group coaching session. Join other course participants, ask questions, share concerns, and receive support midway through your course.
- 1 private retrospective session. Let’s review your progress in the program, see what worked and what didn’t, and identify more new actions you can take toward your ideal weight and individualized eating plan.
This is a limited time offer.
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain
I guarantee you will have a breakthrough in your relationship with food and weight management.
The choice is yours:
Now you stand at a crossroads.
To your left: the same rocky road you know so well, strewn with traps and pitfalls. You know where it leads…
Aren’t you ready for a new direction?
To your right: a clear path, travelled by others, to new habits, a new future, new confidence, freedom, power, and satisfaction.
Which path will you choose?
What have you got to lose?