Congratulations on following through on your commitment to eat better!
You will finally:
- See and overcome the pitfalls that trap you in perpetual diet and weight problems.
- Be confident, powerful, and satisfied with food.
- Stop suffering with diet and weight.
It’s Time to Learn New Habits
You can do this!
It’s actually pretty simple.
It won’t always be easy, but it’s definitely not hard.
- It’s going to take a commitment to see things through a new filter.
- It will require an honest assessment of your thoughts and behaviors.
Your first assignment
Commit right now to be coachable.
Repeat after me: “I will be coachable“.
Commit right now to be ruthlessly and rigorously honest, in all things.
Repeat after me: “I will be honest in my thoughts and statements about food, and my actions about food.“
Open yourself to a new way of doing things.
You will have to be open to making a change. Just one.
Then, pay attention to the results of that change.
Then, make an adjustment, or make one more change.
Once you’re in action and getting results, it gets easier and easier.
Are you ready to take the first step?
Let’s Get Started
First: contact me now and receive absolutely free:
- 1 private strategy session. Let’s look at your experience in this area, see what’s been holding you back, and identify simple, specific things you can do to have a breakthrough in your confidence, power, and habits around food.
- 1 group coaching session. Join other course participants, ask questions, share concerns, and receive support midway through your course.
- 1 private retrospective session. Let’s review your progress in the program, see what worked and what didn’t, and identify more new actions you can take toward your ideal weight and individualized eating plan.
This is a limited time offer.
Act now before all sessions are booked.
Sign up here to schedule your strategy session!
In your strategy session, we’ll set a foundation for your best results in the coming weeks:
Week 1 (Intro and Overview):
5 Surprising Weight Loss Facts You May Not Realize
Week 2 (Manage Moodiness):
Are you moody or hangry? No! You’re not a monster
Week 3 (Manage Mindset):
How to Overcome Feelings of Hopelessness
How to Create a Great Day, Every Time
Week 4 (Overcome Cravings):
4 simple steps you can use to conquer uncontrollable cravings
Week 5 (Overcome Binges):
Afraid you may be a food addict? Finally stop evening food binges
Finally, Week 6 (Maintenance):
Why Doesn’t It Look Like I’m Losing Weight?