How to Get Rid of Your Weight Problem Forever
- If you suffer from excess weight…
- If you wish you could still fit your old clothes, or you want to wear clothes that make you feel good and look great…
- If you want to enjoy your former range of motion and activities, or you want to enjoy new activities for the first time…
- If you’re sick and tired of being sick and tired, moody, starved, or having uncontrollable cravings…
- If you fear your health situation may lead to medical care, prescriptions, diabetes, heart attacks, or worse…
then this message is just for you. Here’s why…
You can lose weight and keep it off — Forever
And it may be helpful to consider, your best thinking about this problem is what got you here.
…and I’m not saying you’re not good enough or you can’t do it yourself.
The truth is, knowledge alone is not the solution.
You need something that goes beyond your best thinking up until now.
You need a proven plan of lifestyle change that will enable you to take simple actions and get reliable, proven results.
What most people do when facing weight management issues
- Unsustainable diets,
- Uninspiring exercise routines,
- Unhealthy cleanses,
- Over-the-counter pills,
- Meal-in-a-box plans, even
- Costly and luxurious fat farms and camps.
But for most people, none of that works over the long term.
- All of these work for a time — until you try to live your life without them.
- None of these offers a sustainable plan that works across your whole life, with everyone you know, everywhere you go.
- Most importantly, none of these addresses the “inner obstacles” that keep you overeating and fat.
Their best ideas are what have not worked so far.
Promising yourself you’ll start on Monday is never going to work
Promising yourself that after this next birthday party…wedding…family celebration…etc. is just not going to work.
And what happens if you just do nothing? If you just keep doing what you’ve been doing?
- You give up and continue gaining weight.
- Shame and disappointment just. won’t. go. away…
- Keep doing the same thing. Keep getting the same. and worse. results.
- Quality of life declines.
- You may spend a depressing amount of time and money at the doctor’s office and the pharmacy.
How I lost weight and kept it off.
I’ve got an answer that works. Here’s the story:
My name is Dylan Cornelius, and I’ve lost over 100 pounds.
How I accidentally lost 65 pounds…
When I graduated college, I was fat, and I was broke.
I needed to buy a larger pant size, painfully buttoning each morning, feeling the cutting around my waist when I sat down.
- But I wasn’t gonna buy another pair of pants because I couldn’t afford it, and I was big enough.
- I had $14 a week for lunch after student loans, credit card payments, rent, limited groceries, and a new car payment.
- I didn’t even have money to buy beer!
I had to lose weight, and I did.
- My meager lunch diet of two street tacos (or a simple, homemade meat and cheese sandwich) and water,
- My limited dinner diet of roasted chicken and broccoli (or macaroni and cheese with tuna fish),
- My restricted alcohol consumption, and a very active white-collar job where I walked miles every day, back and forth, up and down a long, narrow office,
…helped me lose 65 pounds that year.
I looked in the mirror one evening and thought, “How’d I get so skinny?!“
At 5’11” and 145 pounds, I altered a beautiful, formerly GIANT navy dress suit to fit my new, lower weight. It was cheaper than buying a new one!
Thankfully, by that time, my income had gone up and my payments had fallen.
I began eating more.
What’s the point?
When we focus and create a life that supports weight loss (even if we’re not aware of it), weight falls off while we’re not even paying attention.
- Just as we grow heavier over time … without even noticing it…sustainable weight loss works the same way, gradually, and permanently.
- …but before success is inevitable…you know the story…
- I hadn’t learned the secret of sustainable weight loss.
In The Rush Of Life, I Gained All The Weight Back…
- Family, career, debt, mortgage, stress,
- Too much coffee, fast food, entire bags of chips at one sitting,
- Reckless abandon, no time for health or fitness. No exercise — ever: a long walk was when I couldn’t find a spot next to the store entrance,
Careening down the road of life…
- Mouthful by mouthful, day by day,
- Months became years, and
14 years later I was obese — again.
Round 2. No More Accidents. The Road To My Ideal Weight.
My company had a Wellness Rewards program. They literally paid me to get a physical examination every year!
- At my first exam, my doctor said I “could stand to lose a few pounds” or we might have to consider medication for my growing Cholesterol level. I resented her for it, and I asked for a specific number.
- I didn’t believe I needed to lose more than 20 pounds, even after she showed me the chart, which indicated 30 pounds was just a good start. It would barely squeeze me into the “Normal” weight range.
- The next year, every single metabolic number in my annual blood test was a point or two worse…in the unhealthy direction.
That got my attention.
I recalled the uncomfortable, unhealthy aging, and premature deaths, of my young, overweight grandparents, and parents of friends.
- High blood pressure, high cholesterol, high triglycerides.
- Type 2 diabetes.
- A fistful of medications at every meal.
- Heart attacks
- A grandfather so crippled by years of strokes, he had lost the use of speech (he was so frustrated, and it was so sad…), and he confusedly called all his daughters by the same name.
I was scared and motivated. I knew I needed to lose weight.
- I bought a bike and started exercising 3 days a week.
- In a few months, my mileage went from 3 miles to well over 20 per ride.
- Yet, I came home one evening from a ride, sweaty on a hot afternoon, and I knew I would die young and fat if that was all there was to health and fitness.
I needed more.
Meanwhile, I read books, looked for free advice on the internet, counted calories, and watched every bite.
I even participated in Weight Watchers for a while.
I Learned The “Secrets” Of Sustaining Permanent Weight Loss
Through my education and career as a Fortune 500 change leader, I’ve spent my life creating and sustaining change in people’s lives.
I’ve distilled it down to 3 Phases of Transformation.
In a nutshell, it’s a means of scientifically assessing and strategically organizing your life, so the overall system supports you in reaching your goal and then sustaining your result indefinitely.
It includes elements of product development, systems engineering, and human performance, in a project framework, with support and tools to:
- create laser-like focus on exactly what you want and what you need to do,
- re-invent yourself, your lifestyle, and your environment to powerfully support you,
- devise workable action plans to deliver the results, in the context of your own life and lifestyle,
- master the skills necessary to build and sustain results, and
- build habits that will support you for a lifetime.
Three Phases of Transformation
Plan your Product
- Power. Find and sustain the inner power you need to be, do, and have the results you really want.
- Purpose. Define a future lifestyle, activities, and habits that inspire you.
- Policy. See the internal and external rules that have held you back. Define new rules that empower you!
- Product. Define measurable results and achievable activities that will support you reaching your goals.
Plot your Path
- People. See the people and organizations in your life, and assess their level of contribution to your best you.
- Places. See the places in your life, and assess their level of contribution to your best you.
- Plans. Create plans that will result in habits, teams, and environments that will support you being your best you.
Perform and Produce
- Practice. Practice the techniques, develop the skills, fail fast, get support, celebrate, keep going!
- Perform. See results, change your plans as you learn and grow, keep going!
- Produce. Be amazed at how far you’ve come, be thrilled with the result, celebrate, create new plans.
It Worked For These People, And It Will Work For You
Sandy overcame what she believed might be an ice cream addiction, reckless binges, overwhelming mood swings, and a reputation as a “hangry B.” She did it by identifying and overcoming her thoughts of being stuck and helpless, chose to stop suffering, then created and managed eating and movement plans that fit HER lifestyle and preferences. Sandy is not an athlete and “will NEVER be an athlete.”
Larry lost 50 pounds, ran his first marathon at age 55, and went on to build an amazing set of six-pack abs. While this was going on, he also found the inner strength and confidence to stop tolerating his boss’s misbehavior at work. He did it all when he began looking at the areas he could control, and then staying focused in that sweet spot. He retired 7 years ahead of schedule, and he now travels the US and the world, spending lots of time with his friends and family, daughters and grandchildren.
I learned to conquer:
- all the reasons not to bother, (and just sit on the couch with another bag of Doritos).
- late night, uncontrollable “cravings”.
- feeling “hungry all the time”, through months of weight loss.
After I gave up cycling just for fitness, I raised the stakes, took up competitive triathlon, became a runner, eventually completed 5 marathons, and became an award-winning age-group athlete!
When I found what really motivated me and raised the stakes from “health and fitness” to “finishing a triathlon”, I kept losing weight and never looked back.
Finally, It’s Your Turn
When you get the Finally Thin Forever system today, you’ll get the key to…
- Redefine yourself as a thin person who eats for health and fitness, and is a role model for health and fitness for others (or whatever motivates YOU).
- See the hidden obstacles that stop you and keep you fat. As Larry learned, they also stop you from having your best life.
- Build skills that enable you to crush those hidden obstacles, and have Power in any situation.
- Create habits and a lifestyle where people you know and places you visit support you being your best you.
- Define and execute eating, movement, and life management plans that enable you to reach your goals in a way that fits your preferences and ability.
Lose Weight so you can look good, feel great, and be proud.
Keep It Off, so you can live life on your terms, forever.
Be the person you know yourself to be. No more hiding or pretending.
Wear the clothes you want to wear. No more stretchy pants or limited choices!
Enjoy *ALL* the activities you want to enjoy. No more excuses.
It all comes as part of the Finally Thin Forever program.
In the program, you will redefine yourself as a thin person as you define that, on your own terms. We’ll work through the 10 P’s of Transformation, in the context of the 3 Phases:
Phase 1: Plan your Purpose
Identify and create your personal sources of Power, define your Purpose in the program, begin to see with clarity the things that have held you back in this area, as well as invent new mechanisms to support you (both written and unwritten Policies at play in your life).
Phase 2: Plot your Path
Define clear goals for your ideal weight and activity level (totally personalized to your preferences, lifestyle, and interests), identify resources in your life, both People and Places, that will support you in your journey. You will create Plans to manage yourself and them on your journey.
Phase 3: Perform and Produce
Learn the techniques and skills of sustainable lifestyle change, Practice them, master them. Begin to experience results almost immediately. Amaze yourself with your progress, from our first meeting.
And you are 100% safe to try this out.
That’s all I’m suggesting.
Let’s chat and see how it can work for you.
If it does, you’ll be delighted – and I think that’s exactly what’s about to happen.
If for some reason you’re not delighted with a personalized plan that gives you permanent Power to Lose weight, Keep it off, Be the person you know yourself to be, Wear the clothes you really want to wear, and Enjoy *ALL* the activities you want to enjoy, then just let me know at the end of the call – and you have no further obligation.
Now you have a choice
This is one of those moments.
You know the moment I’m talking about, where you’re faced with a decision that can affect the rest of your life.
And making no decision is a decision itself.
So if you really want a change, what decision should you make?
You’re standing at a crossroads: before you lie two roads.
- On your left is the rough and rocky path of “the way it’s always been”. It leads to the results we know are inevitable: weight gain, more discomfort, and disappointment.
- On your right is the path of weight loss, mobility, participation, and the lifestyle you really want.
Choose the road you’ve so seldom chosen before. It’s an easy choice to make.
Why not take the right road?
Let’s take it together.
Let me be your guide on a path you haven’t yet taken.
It’s no harder. Just different.
You have a choice to make.
Do what you’ve been doing (or worse, do nothing at all). You know where that will lead. Is that really where you want to go?
Take a new action, and get a new result.
Finally get to your ideal weight, and stay there with ease, once and for all.
Which do you really want for yourself?