What do you do for fun? Here are a few of my favorites: things, places, and people. Let them know I recommended them. Maybe I’ll see you there soon!
- Landmark Worldwide (helped me see I can have anything I want)
- Strategic Intervention Coaching at Robbins-Madanes Training (had me see I’m a great coach)
- Christian Mickelsen (coach of coaches)
- Tina Turner (the lady knew how to stage a comeback)
- Sam Ovens (from $30k in debt to $20M in revenue by age 29)
- Russell Brunson (This guy knows how to launch and scale products)
- Jeff Goins (self-made on the internet)
- Ray Edwards (How To Write Copy That Sells)
- Brian Tracy (prolific inspiration!)
- Danny Iny (Course Builder’s Laboratory)
- Sam Ovens (Consulting.com)
- Ray Edwards (Copywriting Academy)
- Walt Disney (started with an image of a mouse and created an empire)
- Mark Cuban
- Richard Branson
- Ross Perot
- They’ve improved, enhanced, and helped me manage my diet, activity, and energy levels over the years. I love getting my latest metabolic data.
- Rogue Running
- Pedal Hard
- I’m convinced Coach Brant Speed enabled my fastest marathon with two days a week of cycling power training at Pedal Hard, under Mellow Johnny’s.
- I used this to count calories for my first 90 or so days of serious weight loss. By that point, I knew how many calories key ingredients had, and I had a pattern that was working. I still weigh-in a few days a week, and I now have 7 years of historical data, and counting. Join me!
- The majority of my adult athletic record is here. Let’s compete!
- I’m a proud member of Texas Beef Athletic Team. Go Beef!
- I’m a proud InsideTracker triathlete. Get YOUR Selfie from the inside.
- Overuse (with insufficient recovery) and poor posture are the cause of many athletic injuries. Everything is manageable with commitment, focus, and good physical therapy! These practitioners have been very helpful for me.
- Kiplimo Chemirmir is the world’s best massage therapist for runners!
- I recommend 12-step to anyone who’s ready for new results. The only requirement for membership is the desire to stop. AA. OA.
Banking and Debt
- Get a Kasasa checking and savings account, if you can. Way better rates and benefits than your big bank is giving you.
- If you must borrow, get a car loan at your local credit union. Way better rates than your big bank is giving you.
- Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University (Debt Management)
- If no-one ever loved you enough to tell you to stay out of debt, Dave can help.
- Lifestyles Unlimited (Real Estate)
- Global Tactical Asset Allocation (Financial Investment Analysis)
- A trend-following approach that mechanizes Technical Analysis-style decision-making over long horizons.
- Decision Point (Technical Analysis)
More Social Media
(in addition to the links at the bottom of the page)