What do you do for fun? Here are a few of my favorite things, places, and people. Let them know I recommended them. Maybe I’ll see you there soon! Let me know if you want more information.
- Mark Cuban
- Richard Branson
- Ross Perot
- I’m a proud member of Texas Beef Athletic Team. Go Beef!
- I’m a proud InsideTracker triathlete. Get YOUR Selfie from the inside.
- They’ve improved, enhanced, and helped me manage my diet, activity, and energy levels over the years. I love getting my updated metabolic data.
- Rogue Running
- Pedal Hard
- I used this to count calories for my first 90 or so days of serious weight loss. By that point, I knew how many calories key ingredients had, and I had a pattern that was working. I still weigh-in a few days a week, and I now have 7 years of historical data, and counting. Join me!
- The majority of my adult athletic record is here. Let’s compete!
- Overuse (with insufficient recovery) and poor posture are the primary cause of most of my athletic injuries, aside from stepping in holes or tripping in the dark. Everything is manageable with commitment, focus, and good physical therapy!
- Kiplimo Chemirmir is the world’s best massage therapist for runners!
- I recommend 12-step to anyone who’s ready for new results. The only requirement for membership is the desire to stop… AA. OA.
Banking and Debt
- Get a Kasasa checking and savings account, if you can. Way better rates and benefits than your big bank is giving you.
- If you must borrow, get a car loan at your local credit union. Way better rates than your big bank is giving you.
- Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University (Debt Management)
- If no-one ever loved you enough to tell you to stay out of debt, Dave can help.
- Lifestyles Unlimited (Real Estate)
- Global Tactical Asset Allocation (Financial Investment Analysis)
- A trend-following approach that mechanizes Technical Analysis-style decision-making over long horizons.
- Decision Point (Technical Analysis)