Content is original. Preference given to content that has been validated through a reputable tool.
Author owns the right to share content.
Author properly attributes brands and other intellectual property not owned by the author.
Companies and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Stories are true, and written with a tone that can:
Author obscures identities to protect confidentiality, (except for testimonials where permission has been granted).
Practice opportunities enable readers immediately to manage change in their own life.
When promoting a value or a policy:
- Where examples may be interpreted negatively, names are changed or stories are anonymized.
- Where examples are favorable, names may be shared.
- Monday purpose for the week
- Tuesday – Thursday practice
- Friday post Mortem and lessons learned
- Week one purpose for the month
- week two practice
- Week three post Mortem and lessons learned
- January New Year’s Day, MLK Day, Inauguration Day
- Feb Valentine’s Day and Presidents’ Day
- March Arbor Day
- April April fools and tax day
- May Memorial Day and end of school
- July Independence Day
- August hottest day of the year in the northern hemisphere
- September back to school and Labor Day
- October Halloween
- November thanksgiving and my birthday
- December Hanukkah and Christmas