Thank you for visiting! I promise to make it worthwhile. Scroll down and keep reading, or visit a link to the right. —>
About This Blog
If you’re passionate about your life working for you, wherever you are, this is the place for you!
This blog will explore what works in business and life, guided by the values that are most important to me. I intend to inspire, inform, share, explore, question, expose, provoke, and seek greater understanding and worthwhile results. I’ll offer useful insights and exercises you can use to immediately create worthwhile transformation in your life.
If you’re moved to do so, I appreciate you sharing your honest, helpful feedback about whether I’ve achieved my goal, and about the things you want to know. Do this in the comments box below.
About Me: I’m Dylan Cornelius, and I’m A:
- Passionate Advocate for health and fitness in business and in life. I’m committed that everyone have these, however they define them.
- Triathlete (Swimmer, Cyclist, and Runner) and Explorer. I love to spend time with friends outdoors having fun smashing invisible barriers and achieving personal goals.
- Partner to Lori in our co-created relationship (CrazyInLove.us). We’re living an adventure in business, athletics, travel, personal growth, and cultural exploration.
- Leader, Coach, and Mentor who helps high performers deliver on big commitments by clarifying what’s important, eliminating everything that doesn’t support success, and building high performance teams that support the mission.
- Business Process And Systems Expert who delights customers. I build business systems that meet customers’ most pressing needs by protecting, enhancing, and growing the business.
What You Can Do Next
- Share your email address in the pop-up box on-screen and below. In return, I’ll send you first notice of site updates. I promise I won’t share or sell your confidential information.
- Share your advice, information, and referrals in the comments box below. I appreciate your contribution! So will other readers.
- Read one of my most popular posts:
- Read another post from the column at the right.
- Connect and share with me elsewhere on the internet, in descending order of frequency I visit: