Hello, and welcomed to my site! My name is Dylan Cornelius, and I have lived my entire life in a world that is hostile to men. Too many men have results less than they want, don’t know how to improve their results, and don’t have the support they need. My mission is to enable and empower healthy lives and healthy businesses for those men.
About This Blog
This blog will explore what works in business and life, guided by my personal values.
Opinions are my own. Content is mine. Any companies or brands I mention are the property of their respective owners. Stories are true. Where appropriate, I have obscured identities to protect confidentiality.
Stories are intended to inspire, inform, share, explore, question, expose, provoke, and seek greater understanding and worthwhile results. Insights and exercises will enable readers to immediately create worthwhile transformation in their lives.
More About Me: I’m Dylan Cornelius, and I’m A:
- Passionate Advocate for health and fitness in life and business. I believe everyone can have these, however they define them.
- Triathlete and Explorer. I love to spend time with friends outdoors having fun smashing old barriers and achieving personal goals.
- Partner to Lori in our co-created relationship (CrazyInLove.us). We’re living an adventure (specific definition of Adventure is here) in business, athletics, travel, personal growth, and cultural exploration.
- Leader, Coach, and Mentor who helps men deliver on big commitments by clarifying what’s important, eliminating everything that doesn’t support success, and building high performance teams that support the mission.
- Business Process And Systems Expert who delights customers. I build business systems that meet customers’ most pressing needs by protecting, enhancing, and growing the business.
Consider And Act
- Share your honest, helpful feedback about whether I’ve achieved my goal, and about the things you want to know. Do this in the comments box below.
- Share your email address in the pop-up box on-screen and below. In return, I’ll send you first notice of site updates. I promise I won’t share or sell your confidential information.
- Share your advice, information, and referrals in the comments box below. I appreciate your contribution! So will other readers.
- Read one of my most popular posts:
- Read another post from the column at the right.
- Connect and share with me elsewhere on the internet, in descending order of frequency I visit: