Hi, I’m Dylan Cornelius.
I spent most of my career so far helping Fortune 500 companies build custom products and change the lives of their employees and customers.
Now I teach business owners and entrepreneurs how to manage change like the best businesses, get great results, and change lives with product development, continuous improvement, and agile management practices.
Not only does it help at work, but it also works for self-development, life problems, fitness plans, and chronic illness.
In graduate school, I concentrated in “Management of Innovation” — after all, I worked in Silicon Valley, and I’d grown up just down the road! It was there I learned the secrets used by the best businesses to change the world.
The thing is, it’s no secret: the problem is, nobody tells, and the rest of us don’t know to ask.
When we work smarter, we don’t have to work so hard, (but it helps)! We don’t have to rely on trial and error or hope. We don’t have to settle for less than we really want. Nor do we have to struggle or suffer.
There’s a better way to get great results and change your life.
Let me show you how to manage change like the best businesses.
Get great results and change your life with product development, continuous improvement, and agile management practices.
I’m A Passionate Creator Of:
- Sustainable Change. He empowers people and teams that deliver lasting results.
- Innovation. He loves smashing barriers and doing what hasn’t been done before.
- Partnership. He creates fantastic relationships.
I help business professionals, entrepreneurs, and business owners:
- find purpose, so they can enroll their team and have confidence everyone is on the same program.
- build team, so they can ensure sufficient knowledge, skills, and resources to reach the goal.
- create a plan, so they can have confidence their team can make a product that will meet goals.
- be organized, so they can scale the effort and stay on course.
- stay focused, so they can stay on track and reach their goal.
- have confidence, so they can overcome the inevitable setbacks and inspire the team.
- get great results and change their lives, so they can be proud of their achievements, have the lifestyles they want, and inspire others.
- sustain continuous improvement, so they can continue to be successful, and accelerate progress in areas that matter to them.
My personal mission is to inspire and empower people to get great results.
My personal vision is a world that works for everyone.
- Adventure. I love the journey and process of creating the future, in initiatives with uncertain outcomes.
- Fitness: I believe everything can and should be sufficient for the need.
- Service: We are all better and more inspired when we are operating in service of something bigger than ourselves.
- Sustainability: I believe, if it’s worth having, we can produce it in such a way that we can have it for as long as it is worthwhile, and we can do it without destroying value elsewhere.
|The Williamson County Sun|
|The Oakland Tribune|
|Promoted: The Proven Career Acceleration Formula To Reach The Top Without Working Harder Or Playing Office Politics|
The University of California
Santa Clara University
Management of Technology and Innovation
Some Professional Certifications
Some Personal Interests
More About Dylan
- 5 Reasons I Wanted to Start a Small Business
- My Life Is A Caricature. Is Yours?
- Continuous Improvement In Triathlon: I Want To Qualify For Boston Marathon
- My Intention To Experience The World Fully
- DylanCornelius.com: About This Blog
- You Can Powerfully Upgrade Your Self Talk With Positive Affirmations
- Create a Plan: Plot a Path to Your Product
- Build Team, Grow Great Results.
- Find Purpose: 2nd Key to Great Results
- Be Organized: Use a PowerBoard
- Delegation — How to Get Someone Else to Do it
- How to see what’s holding you back
- Easy Meal Prep With Healthy, Organic Ingredients Every Week
- How to Beat Fear: 2nd Key to Power
- He Wanted to Build a Business: Entrepreneurship Meant New Actions To Take