I said I wanted to accomplish 4 goals in 2018.
As I reported and updated goals quarterly, I’ve separated personal (Dylan Cornelius goals update) from these business goals, and will continue with this quarterly rolling update of Objectives and Key Results.
2018 Rolling 12 Months Accomplishments (business-related goals: 8/10)
Go here for personal accomplishments.
Business goal: Create an online revenue stream (9/10)
- Earn $1 online: Achieved by 900x. 10/10.
- Sustainable digital revenue streams. Completed first draft ChangeIsStillPossible.com course/manuscript. Delivered Facebook ad, ~7,700 views, ~110 opt-ins, 1 calendar appointment, 0 meetings, 0 sales. 7/10.
Service goal: Help others (7/10)
- Help people meet goals: 2 people. 7/10.
- Document contributions: 2 people. 7/10.
- Have endorsements: 2 people. 7/10.
4th Quarter 2018 3 Month Accomplishments (6/10)
Service: No new customers. Helped 2 people who offered testimonials. 5/10.
Sustainable digital revenue streams: Undelivered. Progress: Facebook ad, traffic, opt-ins, no kept appointments, no sales. 6/10.
Marketing automation: hired a marketing and ad company. Promoted Change Is Still Possible with:
- long-form Facebook ad,
- long form sales page,
Opportunities for You
- Will you create resolutions or goals for 2019?
- How is your progress on your current goals?
- Have you clearly summarized a recent quarterly or monthly goals update? Share it, and let the world acknowledge your progress!
- What structures do you have in place to support you achieving your goals?
- Could you use more support reaching your goals? Book a call with me. I guarantee you will leave our conversation with a breakthrough in your progress, for free, whether we choose to do business together or not.
For More Information
More about OKR’s — How I Set Goals and Assess Results
- Measure What Matters: How Google, Bono, and the Gates Foundation Rock the World with OKRs, by John Doerr
- Radical Focus: Achieving Your Most Important Goals with Objectives and Key Results, by Christina Wodtke
- Victorious Boy with Red Jacket: Photo by Jewel Mitchell on Unsplash. Link.
- Target board: Photo by Pixabay.com via Pexels.com. Link.
- Opened Black Wooden Door: Photo by Pixabay.com via Pexels.com. Link.
You must log in to post a comment.